Professional, Caring & Confidential Help for All Problems of a Personal, Emotional or Habitual Nature
Harley Street Hypnotherapist, High Performance Coach & Deep Transformation Expert With Over 25 Years & 15,780+ Sessions Experience
How Can Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Help Adult Survivors of Childhood Abuse?
If you have suffered any kind of abuse as a child – physical, emotional or sexual – then hypnotherapy is one of the most powerful and effective means available for resolving your childhood abuse traumas.
All childhood abuse leaves emotional scars in your mind and these play out through your life in a multitude of ways. Low confidence, aggression, relationship troubles, sexual problems, self-sabbotage, guilt, anxiety, depression… all are common symptoms you may experience as a result of abuse as a child.
But the good news is they are all symptoms that can dissolve away when the problems are released.
If you were abused as a child then your young mind is likely to have accepted ideas about yourself that are entirely untrue – that you are a ‘bad’ person, for example, or that you are worth less than others, need to justify your existence, or be punished, for example.
When you use hypnosis and hypnotherapy to unlock these thoughts and feelings, you can begin to remember your self-worth and feel free once again. No more feeling like a child in adult company.
Sometimes this may take a few sessions – but the benefits are well worth it. A natural confidence, inner peace and a sense of feeling allowed to get on with life are typical benefits you can expect to experience.
Over the years I’ve successfully used a special type of hypnotherapy and hypnosis called ‘Hypno-Analysis’ to help many, many people with all sorts of physical, emotional and sexual child abuse problems and if you’d like to sort out yours in the same way, please do call or e-mail to discuss your needs in more detail and possibly arrange some sessions.
It goes without saying that everything you say is treated with absolute confidentiality.
You can contact me today:
For further information or to discuss your needs in more detail, please EMAIL me, London hypnotherapist, Andrew Parr direct on: email@example.com
Or to arrange an appointment only please do call my personal receptionist on
Thanks for exploring this website & I look forward to hearing from you.
Andrew Parr DHP GHR(Reg) GHSC
* Hi Andrew, I delivered a presentation this morning, felt more relaxed about delivering it and sounded much more confident, so I am pleased with the results. Thank you.
* Just reporting in, as requested, from the session we had for my nail biting. Am very happy to report that it has worked. I very rarely seem to find my fingers in my mouth, and have not bitten my nails since I last saw you. Seriously can’t believe it worked…. that’s a 30 year habit down the drain!”
* It has been just over a week since I had hypnotherapy for my sleeping problems. Since then I have only had two ‘bad’ nights sleep; one caused by going for a run in the evening and the other by my other half’s snoring. I am very grateful just to be able to sleep soundly on my own. It’s a great start! For now, I do not feel the need to book another session. Thank you so much for your help.
* I still need to pinch myself daily that the food issues have gone. I never expected such a change and feel truly blessed. Thank you for the part you have played in all of this healing. I feel like a new person, and finally myself. I feel our sessions may have come to a natural conclusion and just wanted to express my appreciation for your help.
* Just thought I would update you on my progress since seeing you. I am now 2 stone lighter since my heaviest point and 1 1/2 stone of that is since seeing you … so a very big Thank You! I am so much happier with myself and my life and feel in control of what I eat, rather than the other way around. It has been a truly liberating experience. There’s no looking back now. Thanks once again!