Professional, Caring & Confidential Help for All Problems of a Personal, Emotional or Habitual Nature
Harley Street Hypnotherapist, High Performance Coach & Deep Transformation Expert With Over 25 Years & 15,780+ Sessions Experience
How Can Hypnotherapy and Hypnosis Assist You With Cancer Treatment and Care?
There are quite a few different ways that we can use hypnotherapy and hypnosis to assist with cancer.
First of all, and simplest, is to teach you self-hypnosis so that you can learn to access very deep states of relaxation. When you can learn to relax deeply, your overall stress and anxiety levels reduce which allows you to feel better emotionally, as well as naturally boosting your immune system.
(Stress and anxiety are well known suppressors of the immune system, factors also known to allow many types of cancer to develop.).
When you are calmer and more relaxed in yourself, it also provides a much more conducive environment for promoting self-healing of some cancers, or enhancing the effectiveness of cancer treatment intervention from external sources in others.
Second, we can use hypnotic visualisation techniques to actively ‘encourage’ your body to engage the cancerous region with a view to slowing or reducing the cancer growth, or assisting any conventional medical interventions such as chemotherapy, radiotherapy, surgery, etc.
Third, we can use hypnosis for natural pain relief, to avoid too much reliance on pills and medications which may have unpleasant side-effects, and also assist with improved sleep.
Fourth, in some circumstances it is possible to use analytical hypnotherapy (Hypno-analysis) to access any underlying emotional issues that may have played a part in the development of the cancer as a whole. Resolving any such issues should then have a positive impact on any further developments of the disease and ideally assist in the reduction of the cancer as part of an overall treatment plan.
One of the most important benefits of using a treatment like hypnotherapy and hypnosis to assist with cancer, is that you, as the cancer patient, begin to take an active role in the healing process and, as a result, feel more empowered and ‘worthwhile’, with a much more positive attitude.
Nowadays, we need hardly mention the importance of a persons attitude in relation to the subject of health, well-being and healing.
For further information or to discuss your needs in more detail, please EMAIL me, London hypnotherapist, Andrew Parr direct on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or to arrange an appointment only please call my personal receptionist on
I look forward to hearing from you,
Andrew Parr DHP GHR(Reg) GHSC
* Hi Andrew, I delivered a presentation this morning, felt more relaxed about delivering it and sounded much more confident, so I am pleased with the results. Thank you.
* Just reporting in, as requested, from the session we had for my nail biting. Am very happy to report that it has worked. I very rarely seem to find my fingers in my mouth, and have not bitten my nails since I last saw you. Seriously can’t believe it worked…. that’s a 30 year habit down the drain!”
* It has been just over a week since I had hypnotherapy for my sleeping problems. Since then I have only had two ‘bad’ nights sleep; one caused by going for a run in the evening and the other by my other half’s snoring. I am very grateful just to be able to sleep soundly on my own. It’s a great start! For now, I do not feel the need to book another session. Thank you so much for your help.
* I still need to pinch myself daily that the food issues have gone. I never expected such a change and feel truly blessed. Thank you for the part you have played in all of this healing. I feel like a new person, and finally myself. I feel our sessions may have come to a natural conclusion and just wanted to express my appreciation for your help.
* Just thought I would update you on my progress since seeing you. I am now 2 stone lighter since my heaviest point and 1 1/2 stone of that is since seeing you … so a very big Thank You! I am so much happier with myself and my life and feel in control of what I eat, rather than the other way around. It has been a truly liberating experience. There’s no looking back now. Thanks once again!