Professional, Caring & Confidential Help for All Problems of a Personal, Emotional or Habitual Nature
Harley Street Hypnotherapist, High Performance Coach & Deep Transformation Expert With Over 25 Years & 15,780+ Sessions Experience
If you suffer with a lack of confidence or low self-esteem in certain areas of your life, Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy will help you enormously. All self-esteem issues arise because of the thoughts and feelings you have about yourself – in your own eyes and in the eyes of others.
Owing to the way your mind processes information, you may find yourself thinking and feeling nowadays in the same way you have done since an upsetting incident in the past, or from childhood, for example. Hypnosis and hypnotherapy will set you free from this pattern of behaviour by undoing the programming that has taken root within your mind. Underneath your layers of doubt and insecurity is the real you – one who can feel happy, relaxed and in control in all situations and in any company.
The hypnosis & hypnotherapy will help you peel back the layers so that you naturally begin to re-build your self-esteem to where it can be. When this happens you will find that things you used to find difficult, will begin to seem easy and achievable. In fact in most cases, although it may seem inconceivable to you right now, you may even begin to forget you ever had a problem in the first place.
All self-esteem issues involve helping you begin to feel more comfortable just being yourself and as you do this, you will feel happier, lighter and more free to get on with your life.
If you would like some more information on dealing with your own relationship issues, please send an email, explaining your situation, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or if you would really like to get on with sorting it out, you can book an appointment at Professional Hypnotherapy London, with either myself (Andrew Parr) or my colleague Colin Davis immediately.
Our private, confidential receptionist will answer your call and take care of everything for you.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
* Hi Andrew, I delivered a presentation this morning, felt more relaxed about delivering it and sounded much more confident, so I am pleased with the results. Thank you.
* Just reporting in, as requested, from the session we had for my nail biting. Am very happy to report that it has worked. I very rarely seem to find my fingers in my mouth, and have not bitten my nails since I last saw you. Seriously can’t believe it worked…. that’s a 30 year habit down the drain!”
* It has been just over a week since I had hypnotherapy for my sleeping problems. Since then I have only had two ‘bad’ nights sleep; one caused by going for a run in the evening and the other by my other half’s snoring. I am very grateful just to be able to sleep soundly on my own. It’s a great start! For now, I do not feel the need to book another session. Thank you so much for your help.
* I still need to pinch myself daily that the food issues have gone. I never expected such a change and feel truly blessed. Thank you for the part you have played in all of this healing. I feel like a new person, and finally myself. I feel our sessions may have come to a natural conclusion and just wanted to express my appreciation for your help.
* Just thought I would update you on my progress since seeing you. I am now 2 stone lighter since my heaviest point and 1 1/2 stone of that is since seeing you … so a very big Thank You! I am so much happier with myself and my life and feel in control of what I eat, rather than the other way around. It has been a truly liberating experience. There’s no looking back now. Thanks once again!