Professional, Caring & Confidential Help for All Problems of a Personal, Emotional or Habitual Nature
Harley Street Hypnotherapist, High Performance Coach & Deep Transformation Expert With Over 25 Years & 15,780+ Sessions Experience
HYPNOSIS & HYPNOTHERAPY WILL HELP YOU SUCCESSFULLY STOP BITING YOUR NAILS – USUALLY IN JUST ONE SESSION.
* Hi Andrew,I just wanted to let you know that I have not bitten my nails once since we had our session a couple of weeks ago and a 30 year habit has seemingly been finally broken…I am extremely happy and my family and friends are absolutely amazed!! I would happily recommend your services to anyone who wants to break any similar bad habits.Many thanks again for your help in ridding me of an awful habit.Best regards,Ben VareyWanstead, London.
* Thanks a lot Andrew!
Things are going extremely well in fact. I haven’t bitten my nails at all since the day i saw you. Now I just wish i had come sooner. Its remarkable. Its early days but I feel very optimistic.
I read similar testimonials on your website before I met you which is why I chose to see you in the first instance. I read them with some scepticism at the time although now I understand, from my own experience that they were 100% true. Such a simple yet effective process in the end.
Kind Regards, Justine Spencer, London.
* Hi Andrew,
Thanks for the nail biting session back in January. The results have been fantasic and I am amazed how it made me stop after just one visit. Immediately after leaving I felt like a weight had been lifted of sorts and since then I have not had the urge to nibble! Great Stuff.
All the best, thanks once again, Rob Muir, London.
* Hi Andrew,
Just reporting in, as requested, from the session we had for my nail biting. Am very happy to report that it has worked. I very rarely seem to find my fingers in my mouth, and have not bitten my nails since I last saw you.
Seriously can’t believe it worked…. that’s a 30 year habit down the drain!”
P.C. , London.
* Hi Andrew,
Just wanted to drop you a line. My nails are growing very long and I will need to get them done at the salon soon – I am thrilled.
Thanks so much for your help.
Lav. K, London
If you would like some more information on biting your nails and how to stop, please send an email, explaining your situation, to email@example.com.
Or if you would really like to get on with sorting it out, you can book an appointment at Professional Hypnotherapy London, with either myself (Andrew Parr) or my colleague Colin Davis immediately.
Our private, confidential receptionist will answer your call and take care of everything for you.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
* Disclaimer: Results may vary from person to person
* Hi Andrew, I delivered a presentation this morning, felt more relaxed about delivering it and sounded much more confident, so I am pleased with the results. Thank you.
* Just reporting in, as requested, from the session we had for my nail biting. Am very happy to report that it has worked. I very rarely seem to find my fingers in my mouth, and have not bitten my nails since I last saw you. Seriously can’t believe it worked…. that’s a 30 year habit down the drain!”
* It has been just over a week since I had hypnotherapy for my sleeping problems. Since then I have only had two ‘bad’ nights sleep; one caused by going for a run in the evening and the other by my other half’s snoring. I am very grateful just to be able to sleep soundly on my own. It’s a great start! For now, I do not feel the need to book another session. Thank you so much for your help.
* I still need to pinch myself daily that the food issues have gone. I never expected such a change and feel truly blessed. Thank you for the part you have played in all of this healing. I feel like a new person, and finally myself. I feel our sessions may have come to a natural conclusion and just wanted to express my appreciation for your help.
* Just thought I would update you on my progress since seeing you. I am now 2 stone lighter since my heaviest point and 1 1/2 stone of that is since seeing you … so a very big Thank You! I am so much happier with myself and my life and feel in control of what I eat, rather than the other way around. It has been a truly liberating experience. There’s no looking back now. Thanks once again!